Toppers Academy is a rapidly growing coaching institute for IIT-JEE/NEET, andragogy, and leadership. After understanding and analysing the entail of the students, School Boards and CUET programs are also included in the curriculum. The institute provides interactive online and offline classes. So, the student can get a detailed online and offline course and interaction. Hybrid classes have helped the students to enhance their skills and have enabled teachers also to understand the student better, and students from around the world have convenience from the hybrid mode of classes. It is the only institute that helps students thoroughly and prepare for all courses in an alleviated and serene environment. The teaching components are upgraded for students. Our academy has elevated hundreds of students for IIT-JEE and NEET.
Guidelines regarding refund policy:
– The institute has stringent refund policies for both its classroom and online programmes. Students are recommended to make an informed decision before signing up for a course (s).
– The refund policy for the classroom programme is stated in the fee schedule that is released each year prior to the commencement of the session.
– But students participating in classroom and online programmes, such as distance learning, postal programmes, and test series, can ask for a refund if the services promised throughout the time limit are not supplied.
– If a user or student drops a course for whatever reason, they are not allowed to refund the products or cancel their subscriptions.
– Even in the event of a medical emergency or for any other reason, booking fees, registration fees, admission fees, or any other payments, etc., are not refundable. However, it is advisable to consult with the authorities and comprehend the explicit circumstances surrounding where, when, and how refunds may be requested.
– Refund requests must be submitted within the permitted working days, as detailed in the programming notice, OR between 7 and 10 working days after the payment dates.
– Before making payments, review the programme details with the institute. because refund policies are subject to change.
➔ No refunds allowed (But if there are any valid circumstances, here are the details).
➔ If a candidate notifies us more than a week after the date of admission, 30% of the total price will be withheld, and the remaining funds will be sent to you within 7 to 10 days.
➔ The 50% sum will be taken off after 15 days.
➔ No money will be reimbursed in any way beyond the first month.