National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) is one of the most difficult entrance examinations for the students to crack in their career. It is a medical entrance examination required to be qualified for the candidates wishing to seek admission in reputed medical colleges all over India. The examination covers the aspect of MBBS, Veterinary, BDS(Dental), AYUSH etc. This is a turning point for a medical aspirant which can help them to acquire their medical education from good colleges and succeed in their career as a professional doctor.
It is a medical competitive examination which is required for undergraduate courses in India and have merged examinations of AIIMS and JIPMER MBBS in it. Students must be aware that there is no other alternative for them to continue their undergraduate courses in medical colleges except NEET so they must be effectively and efficiently prepared for such competitive level entrance examinations with the motive to secure higher marks and improve their academic skills and capabilities.
With the motive of helping the students preparing for NEET 2022, provide descriptive analysis related to the examination mentioned in this article, which would be helpful in designing a Framework for the preparation for the examination. Here we provide you all the relevant details related to the examination for NEET 2022 to keep you updated and assist in your efficient preparation of competitive entrance examinations.
Eligibility criteria for NEET 2022
The following are the listed age limit criteria for the students appearing for NEET Examination 2022:
- The candidate must have attent minimum 17 years by the end of Academic Session i.e 31st December 2022.
- The candidates of more than 25 years old applying for NEET 2022 would be required to submit the application as per subject ruling to High Court of Delhi.
Important dates for NEET 2022
The relevant dates for the preparation of NEET 2022 are given below:
- It is expected that the Application Forms would be released in the month of November 2021.
- The probable last date of application for NEET 2022 would be the last week of December 2021.
- Correction window portal is expected to open till January 2022 for the students appearing for NEET 2022.
- Admit cards will tentatively be released till the last week of April 2022.
- NEET 2022 examination can be held on the first Sunday of May 2022. This is not official notice and just a probable estimated date for conduct of examinations.
Registration Process for NEET 2022
The following are the detailed description of registration process for NEET 2022:
- Visit the official site for NEET Registration.
- Register by filling relevant fields such as name, mobile number, email id and other relevant details.
- Fill in the registration form.
- The relevant details are to be a date of birth, nationality, qualification and other relevant details related to it such as the percentage of marks acquired, year of passing etc.
- Uploading of required documents in the specified format along with the scanned copies required for the registration.
- Payment of application fees through different modes such as online or offline.
- Printout of the confirmation page on duly and appropriately filling up the application form and keeping it for future reference.
Note: Aadhar card is no more a mandatory document to be required for filling up the application form for NEET 2022.
On completion of the registration process candidates would be provided with a professional registration number which will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR NEET 2022 REGISTRATION
Following are the list of required documents for online registration of NEET 2022. Students are required to be properly prepared with scan copies of all the necessary documents before applying for registration.
- Recent passport size photograph in JPG/JPEG format.
- Most recent Postcard size photograph in JPG or JPEG format.
- Scanned copy of signature of the candidate.
- Left thumb impression of the candidate.
- Marksheet of class 10.
Mode of payment
The candidates would be provided different modes of payment for application fees and are mentioned as following:
Online mode- Credit Card/Debit Card/Paytm/Net Banking.
Offline mode- Bank Challan.
Correction Window for NEET Application 2022
On successful submission of Neet 2022 Application Forms, candidates would be provided an opportunity to make relevant changes in the Limited and selective fields from the application form through online mode. It is a process known as correction window and would be provided to the application around 3rd week of March 2022 for the purpose of registering for NEET 2022 Medical Entrance Examination.
Students are advised to regularly visit the website to get updated knowledge related to the Correction Window opening and closing date for application form of NEET 2022.
The students would be informed if any relevant changes would be required from the end such as clearer photographs or some other documents to an email id or on registered mobile number. Students can further change relevant fields such as gender, category, state code, date of birth, medium of examination, examination centre etc through the help of correction window.
Aadhar card possession
These are the related details provided for Aadhar Card position for the candidates appearing NEET 2022:
- For the purpose of NEET Examination 2022, Aadhar card is not a mandatory document to be submitted on registration.
- Candidates from other states such as Meghalaya, Assam and Jammu and Kashmir can furnish other documents such as ration card number, passport number, Bank account number and any valid email ID number.
- NRIs and other such candidates such as OCI, PICIOare required to produce passport number for the same purpose
Important Sectional-Wise topics for NEET 2022
There are particular relevant topics in different subjects which must be studied properly and in-depth knowledge has to be acquired to secure good marks in NEET examination. It has been evident that a student needs to focus on all the subjects equally to achieve qualifying marks and enhance their knowledge on an overall basis. There are 3 sectional division made in NEET examination such as:
Important topics for NEET 2022 related to Physics
There are certain topics in physics which are important from the syllabus of Class 11 and are as following:
- Physical world and Measurement
- Law of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of system of particles and rigid body
- Properties of bulk matter
- Behaviour of perfect gas and kinetic theory
- Oscillation and Wave
The topics from class 12 syllabus which are important for Neet 2022 examination are as following:
- Electro statistics
- Electromagnetic waves
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Dual nature of matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic devices
- Current electricity
Important topics for NEET 2022 related to Chemistry
Dera relevant topics from Std 11th syllabus which are important for NEET 2022 and are mentioned as below:
- Some basic concepts of chemistry
- Chemical bonding and Molecular structures
- States of matter
- Redox reaction
- S block elements
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Structure of atoms
The Other important topics from 12th syllabus in chemistry are as following:
- Surface chemistry
- Chemical Kinetic
- P block element
- D and F block elements
- Coordination compound
- General principles and processes of isolation of elements
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Organic compound containing Nitrogen
Important topics for NEET 2022 related to Biology
There are important topics in Biology which must be given consideration while preparing for NEET 2022 examination and from 11 syllabus it contains the following:
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural organisation- Plant and Animal
- Cell Structure and Function
- Human physiology
- Plant physiology
The relevant topics from class 12th syllabus which are important for NEET preparation are mentioned below:
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biotechnology and its application
- Ecology and environment
- Biology and human welfare.
Preparation guidelines for NEET 2022
Students are advised to follow certain systematic procedures during the preparation for such a difficult competitive level entrance examination in order to achieve good marks and qualify in reputed medical colleges all over the country.
There are certain Points to Remember are mentioned below for the student which would help them to prepare well for the examination and acquire better learning strategies in the way of effective and efficient preparation.
- Students are requested to be updated with the examination pattern.
- They are advised to prepare a particular study schedule for them to follow during the preparation time.
- Need to make per day targets and achieve them by the end of the day.
- Must give relevance to NCERT text books.
- The candidates are advised to seek admission in one of the coaching centres which are helping students in the NEET examination in order to acquire good knowledge related to different subjects.
- They must be into their preparation for at least one to two years.
- The students must take up mock tests and various test series to check their performance level during their preparation at a constant interval of time.
- Students are advised to prepare their own notes for taking reference.
- It is suggested that student marks acquire conceptual clarity related to different subjects.
- They must develop a habit of solving different practical questions of all the subjects of approximately 50-100 questions everyday.
- They must not pressurise themselves at an extreme level and are required to prioritise things in an efficient manner.
- Keep yourself motivated during your preparation and don’t lose hope.
- Solved previous years question papers and sample papers of NEET.
- Utilise maximum of your time and effort towards your preparation.
- The students are advised to maintain regularity and consistency in their preparation level and learning should be a habit will work by indulging long hours into studying with proper concentration.