Scholarship Admission Test (TSAT9)
Please Read The Instructions Carefully:
- The examination will comprise of Single Correct Objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- All questions are compulsory and each carries Four marks.
- The total number of questions and duration of the examination are displayed on the navigation panel.
- There will be NO NEGATIVE MARKING for the wrong answers.
- The students just need to click on the Right Choice / Correct option from the multiple choices /options given with each question. For Multiple Choice Questions, each question has four options, and the candidate has to click the appropriate option.
- The Time of the examination begins only when the ‘Start Test’ button is pressed.
- The answers can be changed at any time during the test and are saved automatically.
- The examinee can move to First, Last, Previous, Next, and unanswered questions by clicking on the buttons with respective labels displayed on the screen throughout the test
- The Time remaining is shown in the middle of the screen.
- The system automatically shuts down when the time limit is over OR alternatively if the examinee finishes the exam before the time he can quit by pressing the ‘FINISH Test’ button. The students don’t click the “FINISH TEST” Button until the student wants to quit from Examination.
- Final marks will be displayed just after completion of the test.