Certain terms and conditions are recommended to be followed while conducting online classes of the Institute. The students must consider the norms and regulations while taking the choice of online education in certain situations.
There are three types of terms and conditions related to the online courses for education which are as follows:
2. Standard terms
3. Website disclaimer
One must be clear and precise with the selection of courses through online mode from the website and follow the terms and conditions:
1. Confidential information such as photographs coma academic background and card details provided by one party to the other in writing, graphics, recorded, readable or the concerning languages should not be disclosed to any other.
2. The payment made through online methods including certain details shall not be disclosed by the institute to any other person without such legal requirements.
3. On applying for the course an individual must submit the fees related to it either one time or on an installment basis.
4. In order to purchase any services, online one must register through an account via the website. If already having an account then must log in using the username and password registered.
5. Any technical or other issues faced by the students must be communicated through email for telephonic calls on contact numbers prescribed by the institute.
6. The online classes must be attended by the student only and recording or sending files related to coaching classes to others is illegal.
7. The classes are provided only for the subjects one has taken admission for.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
● © 2021 Toppers Academy
● Toppers Academy and all other logos on our website showcasing are registered under the act of Trademark Act, 1999.
Subject to the express provisions of this notice:
We own and control all the copyright and other property rights (including all logos bearing the ® trademark symbol) alongside all other material appearing on our website and
All the copyright and other property rights on our website and therefore the material on our website are reserved.
● You may:
● View pages from our website on an internet browser.
● Download pages from our website for caching during a web browser.
● Print pages from our website.
● Stream audio/video files from our website and
● Use our website services by means of an internet browser; subject to the opposite provisions of this notice.
1. Except as expressly permitted by the opposite provisions of this notice, you want to not download any material from our website or save any such material on your device.
2.Except as expressly permitted by this notice, you want to not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
You must not:
● Sell, rent, or sub-license material from our website.
● Show any material from our website in public.
● Exploit material from our website for a billboard purpose or
● Acceptable Use
You must not:
● Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the web site or impairment of the performance, availability, or accessibility of the website.
● Use our website in any way that’s unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in reference to any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
● Use our website to repeat, host, store, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, bug, or other malicious computer software (malware).
● Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities, including data processing, data harvesting, data extraction on our website, or in reference to it, without our prior & express written consent.
Enforcement of Proprietary Rights
● We take the protection of our copyright and registered trademarks very seriously.